All events, unless otherwise noted, are at Bill Stanton Community Park, 5585 Chapel Road, Madison, Ohio.
Wednesday, July 11
- Agility at Countryside Agility Training Center, 2321 West 38th Street Erie, PA 16506
Thursday, July 12
- 4-6 month puppy
- Ashtabula KC - Judge: Robert Ennis
- Breeder's Seminar -
HANDS ON HANDLING CLINIC. The Breeder’s Seminar will be a hands-on handling clinic. Each participant may have one dog. The Mammanos will give tips on handling, correct collar, lead, dress etc,. The group will then be divided (depending on numbers) and each participant and their dog will participate in an actual handling class and receive additional critique and suggestions for improving presentation. This will be a free seminar sponsored by the JBEC.
- Welcome Event
Friday, July 13
- Puppy Sweepstakes
- Bitches - Regular Classes
- Judges Education Seminar
Saturday, July 14
- Junior Showmanship
- Dogs - Regular Classes
Sunday, July 15
- Supported Entry, Grand River KC, Judge: Nancy Gallant
- WD, WDX, WXQ at Hambden Nursery 9131 Kile Road Hambden, OH 44024
Downloadable Schedules will be posted below as they come available!
- Paula Nykiel, of Washington, Missouri, has been involved in purebred dogs for over 40 years. She began as a breeder-owner-handler of Pointers and has bred over 50 champions under the Sydmar banner, including the breed’s all-time top producer, Ch. Sydmar the Heartless Wench. She handled her Pointers to number-one rankings in 1978, 1979, and 1982, scoring 15 all-breed Bests in Show, over 50 group firsts, and Best of Breed at the American Pointer Club national specialty. Mrs. Nykiel is approved to judge the Sporting and Working groups, 16 Hound Breeds and German Shepherd Dogs. She has judged at twenty one national specialties and numerous international venues. Mrs. Nykiel is a past director and Futurity/Maturity chairman of the American Pointer Club. She was a founding member and officer of the Missouri Rhineland Kennel Club and the Gateway Sporting Dog Association, and is a member of the Three Rivers Kennel Club. Mrs. Nykiel and her husband of 45 years, Frank Nykiel, have two grown daughters and three granddaughters and one grandson. The Nykiel family converted an 1860’s corn-cob pipe factory into their home and gardens on the Missouri River.